It’s now easy to display WPForms entries on your site frontend using WPForms Views.
Requirements to show entries:
First Install WPForms Basic & WPForms Views on your site. Since WPForms Lite doesn’t save entries so WPForms Views can’t be used with WPForms Lite version, you will need at least WPForms Basic license to use it.
Create a new Form in WPForms, you will use this to collect the data from users on site.
Now confirm that all data is saved in WPForms entries . You can view all WPForm Entries from WPForms => Entries.
NOTE: You need WPForms Basic atleast to save & view Entries in backend.
After that go to WPForms Views => Add new View
- Select View Source:- Select the Form of which you want to show entries on your site.
- Select View Type:- How do you want to show data on your site, there are 2 option available for now, List View & Table View.
- Before Entry List:- Add the widgets you want to show above the data. Available widgets are Search, Pagination, Pagination Info, Custom HTML
- Entry List:- Here you can add the WPForm fields which you want to display on your site.
- After Entry List:- Same as Before Entry List you can add Search, Pagination, Pagination Info, Custom HTML widgets.
- Advanced Settings:-
- Entries Per Page:- Limit the number of entries to show.
- Sort:- Default Sort Conditions
- Filter:- Filter condition to display only those entries in View which meet criteria set here.
Now copy the View Shortcode wpforms-views id=xxx where xxx is your view id & add it to page where you want to display Form Entries.