Create and Manage Employee Complaint Form in WordPress
An employee complaint form is a document that allows employees to submit complaints about their working conditions, compensation, or treatment by management or co-workers. The form should contain space for the employee to describe the nature of the complaint, as well as contact information for a human resources representative. Employee complaint forms are an important part of ensuring that workers feel comfortable coming forward with concerns and that those concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner. By creating a safe and confidential way for employees to voice their issues, businesses can create a more positive work environment and avoid potential legal problems down the road.
Why WPForms have so many 5-star reviews?
It’s no secret that online reviews can be incredibly helpful when you’re trying to make a decision about a product. After all, what better way to learn about a product than to hear from people who have actually used it? When it comes to WPForms, there’s no shortage of positive feedback. In fact, the plugin currently has an impressive 4.9-star rating on WordPress.org. So, what is it that makes WPForms so popular? For starters, the plugin is incredibly easy to use, even for beginners. It features a drag-and-drop form builder that makes creating complex forms a breeze. Additionally, WPForms comes packed with a host of powerful features, including conditional logic gating and payment integration. With so much to offer, it’s no wonder that WPForms has earned such high praise from its users.
How to Create Employee Complaint Form?
The easiest way to create Employee Complaint Form in WordPress is with WPForms. You can follow the steps below to quickly create Employee Complaint Form.
- Install and activate WPForms plugin.
- Now go to the WPForms menu and then click on Add New.
- Set the title of the form. Let’s set it to ‘Employee Complaint Form.
- Now search for the ‘Employee Complaint’ template. This will quicken up the process of creating the form as it will automatically add the fields required for this kind of form.
- The default template includes the following fields
- If you think that any of the default fields are not necessary for your organization then you can remove them or you can add a new ones as well.
How to Manage Employee Complaint Form?
The best way to manage form entries of WPForms from the frontend is with Views for WPForms. Once you have Views for WPForms and Inline Edit addons installed and activated then follow the below steps
- Go to Views for WPForms -> Add New and then give it a title. The title is for your own management and it won’t show anywhere on the front.
- Now under View Source select your newly created form. So, we will select the Employee Complaint Form.
- For View Type select the Table option.
- It’s time to add the fields which you want to manage or edit from frontend. To do so, add the fields under the Multiple Entry tab.
- Your view is now almost ready. Each field you added will show up as a table column on the frontend. Now is the time to enable the editing feature. Under the Settings tab click the enable inline edit option. You won’t get this option if haven’t installed the inline edit addon.
- Now publish the view and copy its shortcode. The shortcode should be placed on a page or post where you want to show the entries.
- From Views for WPForms you can also add sorting and filtering option for the entries.
That’s it. You have created an Employee complaint form and have the ability to see and edit all entries easily and without writing a single piece of code.